NLMK-Ural Service supports retired employees.
The long-service employees receive quarterly financial assistance, regularly participate in cultural and recreational activities.
Employees of NLMK-Ural Service regularly take part in sports events of the division, aimed at supporting and promoting healthy and active lifestyles.
NLMK-Ural Service together with the other companies of the division supports compulsory and further eduction and institutions focused on technical training.
There is a targeted training programme in place.
NLMK-Ural Service provides its employees with private health insurance systems, Every year it offers opportunities for health recovery and visits to health-improvement camps for the employees’ children.
Regular sports classes are organized free of charge.
Social Responsibility: NLMK-Ural Service’s Strategic Objectives
The combined efforts of NLMK-Ural Service, its employees and communities are aimed at achieving the following strategic objectives:
- Create a favourable and predictable social and economic environment for its employees;
- Improve corporate governance frameworks for economic, environmental and social activities of NLMK-Ural Service;
- Comply with international and national environment protection standards. Focus on the best state-of-the-art technologies;
- Observe business ethics principles, resist corruption and terrorism;
- Develop new types of products to meet customer expectations;
- Create an environment for stronger employee performance;
- Ensuring sustainable improvement of the welfare and social safety of the Company's employees and safe workplace environments.